EXPERT A/C REPAIR
Having problems with your A/C or heating systems? Don’t get heated, keep your cool and come in for a professional diagnostics test. The sooner the better: The longer you ignore A/C and heating issues, the worse (and more expensive) the problems can become.
The good news is, we know A/C systems. So leave your car with us, and step into our iPad Wi-Fi Bar while you enjoy a cup of Starbucks coffee on us. We’ll determine what’s wrong, and advise you on your options. No pressure tactics – just the facts.
- Freon or coolant leaks
- A blown fuse
- Low refrigerant charge
- Broken compressor
- Clogged condenser or evaporator
- Clogged filter
- Clogged or broken expansion valve or heater core
- Loose or broken drive belt
- Slipping compressor clutch
- Defective lines, hoses, or seals